Change may refer to the following definitions
- Change (1) - a perceived difference between several instances of perception
- Change (2) - (countable) the process of becoming different
- Change (3) - (uncountable) small denominations of money given in exchange for a larger denomination.
- Change (4) - (countable) a replacement, e.g. a change of clothes
- Change (5) - (baseball) a change-up pitch
- Change (6) - (uncountable) money given back when a customer hands over more than the exact price of an item.
- Change (7) - (countable) a transfer between vehicles